Friday, July 24, 2015

Kong Connect: US Only?



Kong Connect

I've been looking at numerous pet websites, trying to find coupons and promotional lists that send coupons. I have been a big fan of KONG since I started to raise Thornwald. I love all the products that I have tried so I joined KONG Connect hoping for good quality emails and some coupons. What is it? Well according to their website:


KONG Connect really means two things--the connection we all have with our pets and the joy that comes from connecting with the whole pet-loving world. KONG Connect is about both of these ideas--and we'd love for you to be a part of it. 

So sign up for our KONG Connect email and get insider access to the world of KONG--personalized just for you and your pet--to keep them happy, healthy, and having more fun than ever.

As a member of KONG Connect, you'll receive

  • Coupons and offers exclusively for members
  • Sneak peeks of our new products
  • Contests and promotions
  • Your KONG newsletter
  • Fun and helpful ideas to help strengthen the bond with your pet

I'm not quite sure what I signed up for, but if they send me KONG recipes and coupons, it's worth it for me. Has anyone else signed up for KONG Connect?

*Update! They sent me a $2.00 off coupon for their treats with the purchase of a KONG Classic Toy and a $0.50 coupon off of any KONG Cat toys. I didn't even know they made cat toys!

Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment