Sunday, December 6, 2015

Rapid Rewards Deluxe Dog Training Bag with Belt by Doggone Good! ReviRew



Bags are extremely important when it comes to training dogs. I had been using a few that I had picked up in stores and all of them were hard to keep open or keep enough treats in them. I had seen this exact type on someone and noticed how large it was without being two large. There was a front pocket, side pockets, and even two small "slip" pockets where you could easily store money or Identification.

I bought mine on Amazon (because we all know how much I love Amazon) for around $20. I had also bought a Ruffwear flat waist belt that I was planning to put through the back loops so I could wear the treat bag right on the wearable leash. I have to say, it was one of the most exciting packages that I have ever received. (I realize that's a bit strange).

When I first received the package, I was very satisfied with my purchase. The quality of the bag is actually higher than I had originally thought. There are enough keyring holders that I can add a bag holder, my keys, and some hand sanitizer. I have also found that I can keep multiple types of treats by using plastic sandwich bags and they don't tend to get smashed as long as I do not lean my body against anything. 

The back loops for the belt fit perfectly with my leash and it makes keeping everything together much easier. I attached a keyring to attach my clickers and anything else I need as well. It holds up very well due to the way it is constructed. It has an inner layer that is breathable. It prevents it from getting too smelly, but the strength of the outside keeps it in shape. Other than being careful, there are no real restrictions when washing this bag. Unlike my other bags, the entire construction of the bag was well worth more than the price (hopefully, they aren't reading this).


Finally, they did not have this in a lot of colors, but I prefer black so it matches more items. For a useful accessory, I do not think having bright colors is necessary, but there are black, blue, purple, and red options. For some reason, the blue one is $8 more than the others. I am not sure why. 


No comments:

Post a Comment